Marketing & Communications Internship
DIGITAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP
DESCRIPTION: WildMantle.com, a small fashion ecommerce business, is offering a digital marketing and communications internship to an exceptional college student in the Philadelphia suburbs. This is an opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of activities within the brand ecosystem, developing skill sets in both the marketing and sales realms of the business. Specifically, the intern will participate in:
- Driving brand exposure through PR activities
- Transforming photos and video into compelling marketing campaigns
- Managing social media platforms to drive brand engagement
- Interpreting analytics to refine strategy
- Maintaining product listings on ecommerce platform
- Developing problem solving skills
- Staying organized and tracking personal professional development
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must be comfortable using major social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube. Experience in Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and Dropbox is helpful. Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Shopify is nice to have, but not required and can be learned. Desired qualities include: creative, capable, independent, driven, intelligent, fun, hard-working, dependable, organized, and socially-conscious.
DURATION: 9 months from September 2018 to May 2019 is prefered to gain full experience; shorter internship of 4 months from September 2018 to December 2018 is also possible for right student.
LOCATION: Philadelphia Suburbs (must have car)
COMPENSATION: As this internship is unpaid, students must be able to received class credit.
TIME COMMITMENT: 15-20 hours a week
HOW TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to Avi Loren Fox at Avi [at] WildMantle.com by August 15, 2018