Wild Mantle seeks (super) Part-Time Operations & Sales Manager for Craft Fairs
DESCRIPTION: WildMantle.com, an emerging luxury fashion label from Narberth, Pennsylvania, is now offering a part time sales position to an extraordinary individual to run operations and sales for local markets and craft shows in the greater Philadelphia region.
- WEEKENDS: The work is exclusively on weekends
- Saturday / Sunday with occasional Friday evenings
- BUSY SEASON: Busy streaks in April - July and September - December
- Total, it might be anywhere from 10 to 25 weekend days a year
- COMMITMENT: We are looking for someone who can start in Summer 2017 and commit to at least 1 year, ideally longer.
- Extremely organized
- Impeccably reliable and on time
- Super friendly, energetic, a “people person”
- Physically fit (for the physical labor aspect of loading / unloading full tent set up)
- Must have reliable hatchback car or SUV, big enough to load / transport tent set-up and product (a prius or mini SUV works)
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of the Wild Mantle brand (all product details and pricing) in so far as can answer any questions by customers
- Familiarizing with details of the event being attended and anticipating any special arrangements of the day
- LOAD IN: Picking up and packing your car with the tent and product on either the morning of or day before the market
- SET-UP: Setting up tent + product at the market
- SALES: Engaging with customers…selling!
- LEADERSHIP: Running team of interns day of the market
- BREAK DOWN: brean down the tent and pack back into car
- UNLOAD: Returning/unloading tent + product that same evening
- Base and commission
HOW TO APPLY
- Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including
- Pertinent past experience
- Why you think you’re the right person to join our team
- Please indicate that all requirements are met and list details (i.e. what kind of car you have, how you are organized and on time, etc.)
- What other responsibilities you currently have in your life, and how this will fit in with them.
- A photo of yourself (helps us match names to faces and keep track of applicants)
- Any links to social accounts (Linkedin, Instagram etc.) you’d like to share so we can get to know you better.