LOCATION: Wild Mantle Co. 128 Leverington Street #202 Manayunk PA 19128
Philadelphia fashion start-up Wild Mantle offers a Sales & Marketing Internship.
The Intern will work side-by-side with Wild Mantle's Founder and Designer Avi Loren Fox to: 1) manage online sales channels; 2) create and execute marketing campaigns 3) Run in-person shopping events at markets 4) help manage behind the scenes operations and inventory
- Must be fluent in social media ( extremely comfortable on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest); understanding of Shopify, Quick books and Shipstation is a bonus but not required.
- Must have prior sales experience, or have a natural talent for sales;
- Must have your own transportation.
- In terms of personality and character, we are looking for someone who is a brand match to Wild Mantle, meaning that they love and live an ethos of sustainability, empowerment and adventure. The intern should love to brainstorm, pitch and execute their own creative ideas, but also know how to take direction and collaborate.
TIME COMMITMENT: Intern should be able to commit a minimum of 12 hours a week to this internship. Intern should be comfortable working independently while not at the studio, and also able to spend 1-2 partial or full days at the Wild Mantle Studio (6 hours minimum). Intern must also be available to trunk shows and markets we have planned on evenings and weekends.
THE INSIDE SCOOP: You will never be asked to get anyone coffee, but you will be asked to constantly challenge yourself to learn, grow and give your all to your projects. While the internship is unpaid, we view our internships as a symbiotic relationship that builds your skill set and resume and helps us move forward at the same time. We are happy to write you a recommendation based on successful completion of the internship. While the above internship description is a real position we are looking to fill, once we find the "right" individual we also tailor your internship experience so that it is relevant to your specific interests and career path.
- An informal introduction - A few brief sentences about who you are and why you'd like to apply are fine
- Your social media handles (this is literally so I can get a feel for your aesthetic and how that would translate to the Wild Mantle brand...don't worry about it too much)
- OPTIONAL: Any other supporting material (if you are a photographer, send photos for example) you would like to pass along that you think would demonstrate your capability to fill this position
INTERVIEW PROCESS: Interviews will be held on a rolling basis at the Wild Mantle Studio in Manayunk.